Contact Us Today!
Memory Care serving St. Louis and the surrounding communities
Memory Care Amenities
- Montessori Dementia trained staff
- Special programming for residents that have memory loss
- Monthly Wellness visits by a licensed nurse
- Nursing staff on-site/on call 24 hours a day
- Emergency call system in each apartment
- Secure household for safety
- Resident centered daily activities including social, educational, and recreational programs.
- Housekeeping and laundry services, trash removal, and scheduled transportation
- Three Freshly Chef prepared meals daily in the dining room
- Wi-Fi and Cable included
- Health and fitness programs
- Beauty and Barber shop
- Creative therapies (music, art, horticultural and pet therapies among others)
- Spiritual guidance (visits from religious leaders from various denominations)
- Community out trips
- Service roles (household duties that enhance life skills or volunteer work)
- Leisure activities (walk out patio, playing cards, attending or hosting social functions, reading from the library)
The Montessori-Inspired Lifestyle Program at Fairmont on Clayton embraces the work of the Center for Applied Research in Dementia. Our program focuses on a holistic care approach with an emphasis on physical and cognitive therapy practices specifically designed to foster a community-based experience for the residents, their families, and staff caring for them. Group engagement programs establish social roles and a sense of belonging, while singular activity programs cater to the needs of each resident independently.
Whether your loved one is in the early stages of dementia, or they have been fighting the disease process for many years, the Montessori-Inspired Lifestyle Program fosters independence, belonging and purpose, while providing the safety and security those living with dementia require.